June 6th, 2012
Here are two ways to support and donate to Spirit Acres Farm without any expense to you.
Both Kroger and Randall's have programs that will contribute to Spirit Acres Farm Equine Rescue and Sanctuary based simply on a percentage of your purchases at these stores. It's simple and easy. Here's all you have to do:
1. Go to this link and print the Customer Letter: http://www.krogerneighbortoneighbor.com/pdf/10000082492.pdf
2. Take the letter with you to your neighborhood Kroger store the next time you go shopping.
3. Present the letter with the Spirit Acres Farm barcode to your cashier upon checkout. After they have scanned the barcode and your KrogerPlus Card you will be enrolled for the current year of the Kroger Neighbor to Neighbor Donation Program.
4. Give the letter to someone else, so they can enroll and then pass on to someone else.
1. Call or email Spirit Acres and ask them to sen the Randall's Good Neighbor Program form.
2. Fill out the (5) areas highlighted in yellow. (Remarkable Card Number, Printed Name, Signature, Phone Number & Date)
3. Give the completed form to your neighborhood Randall's Courtesy Booth.
Here's an easy way to help save animals in need! Thanks to both Kroger & Randall's for their support!