The Arabhorse.com Most Beautiful Baby Contest
Entries for this year's contest are closed
Open to 2012 Purebred Arabian Foals.
All prizes are optional.
What the winner of the "Most Beautiful Foal Contest" will win:
- A breeding to El Nabila B*
- Winning foal will be featured on the homepage of Arabhorse.com
- 1 E-Newsletter featuring the winning 2012 foal (design included)
- 1 E-Newsletter featuring the resulting El Nabila B foal (design included)
- 1 Photo and video shoot of resulting El Nabila B foal with Darryl Larson**
- 1 Page ad in Tutto Arabi on the winning foal (design included)
- 1 E-Newsletter through Tutto Arabi on the winning foal (design included)
- A featured Oasis Magazine article on the winning 2012 foal & mare
The winner will be distributed via Arabhorse.com:
- Released through Oasis Magazine (online)
- Featured on the homepage of Arabhorse.com
- Released through Facebook & Twitter
How the contest works:
- Submissions closed September 5th.
- Photos were added to Arabhorse.com's Facebook page on September 7th.
- The photos with the most likes as of September 21st will be submitted to a panel of judges.
- The winner of the contest will be announced on October 1st.
Terms and Conditions
- Only high quality, high-resolution photos with conformation unaltered will be approved for submission.
- Photos must be a 2012 purebred Arabian foal.
- Prizes will be awarded to the submitting owner or breeder of the 2012 foal.
- Obscene, provocative or otherwise questionable content will not be considered.
- Owners may submit multiple entries, however, only one photo per foal.
*El Nabila B Breeding:
- El Nabila B breeding must be used in 2013/2014.
- All breeding fees, including but not limited to collection, shipping and veterinary fees, are the responsibililty of the mare owner.
- Breeding is subject to the terms and conditions of the El Nabila B breeding contract.
- Breeding cannot be resold.
- This breeding is to be used on the dam of the beautiful baby contest. If dam is unavailable, an alternate mare must be approved by Michael Weinstein of Psynergy Equine.
**Darryl Larson Productions Photo and Video Shoot:
- Darryl Larson photo and video shoot does not include travel expenses.
- Includes 2 high resolution images and 2 low resolution images.
- Additional images may be purchased upon request.\
- Includes a 2-3 minute video with pedigree and photo/video highlights.
- Includes an HD online presentation.
- Additional horses may be included in the Darryl Larson photo/video shoot for an additional cost.
- By entering the contest, entrants agree to have their submitted name and submitted photo displayed on our website and used by us for any purpose, at any time, without any fee or other form of compensation. We reserve the right to disqualify users, without notice, and for any reason.
- You certify that you have full release of the copyrights to the submitted photograph(s) and that you have the authority to enter into this contest. Arabhorse.com will not be held liable for any copyright infringements.